View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
It's an absolutely stunning device. Reading on it I completely forget I am reading on an electronic device. "Turning" pages is so smooth & efficient that you get to the next page without having to set up again like traditional paper books. It truly is a joy to use. The touch screen also is so responsive. Very quick to do what you want. It's magical.
Well I am not getting one! I am not! Seriously you can't change the font yet so I am safe from am impulsive buy but if they ever figure out how to change the font then I may be tempted.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote