View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #18
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
(Psst! Ravenne?? We're friends, right? I'll re-name my granddaughter after you for some 'consideration'....)
No, not that way DG. What we need to do is set up a new thread somewhere and call it the "Contest Submission" thread. Make it a poll, that has all the possible suspects in it and tell people to just submit their entry that way, the site software will track who they are and who they select there is no need for them to email anything. Then about 10 minutes prior to the deadline you and I just submit our guess the correct way using the top one or two suspects in the poll. Not only will we be the only two submissions but we'll have the best chances of being right as well!! Foolproof!! We can't miss.

Hey, what is everyone looking at!?
Crap, this wasn't a PM was it? ....
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote