View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
Update: I took my kobo to Chapters where the manager re-installed the OS for me using an SD card. Fixed it with no problems. I tried re-installing the previously mentioned ebook that I believe caused this whole headache in the first place and the kobo is slooooowwwwwww. So I am now going to remove the book (btw it's The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro) which I paid for and now can't read but do not want to pay for AGAIN and see how it goes.
Will the store you got the ebook from refund your money since it was corrupted? I've heard of both Kobo and Amazon giving refunds for problem books. It's worth a shot to ask.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote