View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #11
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
When I look at this I want the the two screens REVERSED. It would make me crazy to read on the left side all the time.

Also, that weight is a killer.
I think, if it is like the full sized enTourage Edge, the panels will fold all the way back so the panels are back to back. I know seems weird to leave one panel exposed and vulnerable like that but we'll see. It would be better if the panel could rotate so that the unused panel was facing the back of the front facing panel.

Personally, I like the full sized version and find this smaller version too clunky looking, especially the thick spacing between the panels down the middle where the hinge lives.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote