View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
It should be firmware from December as there's a clock at the bottom of the display.

The reset doesn't seem to do anything, except put the clock back to 12:00. I turn it off, press & hold in the reset button. There's no indication of anything and I hold the power button, which restarts it.

Now the Astak logo is pretty dark, but everything else is lighter and hard to read. On the settings page it's actually even lighter on the top third than the rest of the page.
A screen contrast gradient Not a normal display setting
(I did find an Lbook document on replacing the e-ink display in a V3. There IS a special file that gets loaded ONCE, after replacement of a display)

If you have an older firmware. Flash that firmware and see what happens.

Call Astak support if no Joy.

I am now on December FW which had previously did not work well for me, but started working after rolling back from March 2010.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote