View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 02:15 AM   #15
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
The 4400 is excellent!! I have never known anyone else that has seen it. So excited to hear someone talk about this show. I watched the whole four seasons a few months ago. I was watching a number of episodes every day (day after day), I just couldn't stop until I had seen all of them. I even have the cd of the soundtrack. They really should have made more seasons of this. What season are you up to watching, Grace?
I actually heard about this series from a high schooler I counsel... he described it a bit and I was really interested. So I hit up netflix Iʻm on the 4th episode of season 3 right now. Maia just was kidnapped. I get so excited when a new DVD comes from netflix in the mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Carnivale!

4400 just got totally whacked at the end
Shhhhh... donʻt tell me that! Lalalalal ... I never heard that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Firefly was the first thing to come to mind (as mentioned by others.) Agree with Pushing Up Daisies. Also Buffy, Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls, Better Off Ted, Arrested Development...
I love Dead Like Me, too. Thatʻs another series I discovered long after its demise and I greedily devoured all the seasons available on DVD (netflix and blockbuster online back when we had that instead).

I also was really disappointed when "My So-Called Life" was cancelled. I liked that show at the time.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote