View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
moz
Addict
moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo H2O
Hmm, there's some odd stuff going on with my setup and keyboard shortcuts then. If I set focus to the zoom control home/end zoom all the way, but setting focus to anything else and ctrl-home/end grab it.

Import... perhaps you should change the FAQ to say "open" rather than "import". Or add a new function - import a document into the existing document. What I was expecting was that import lets us open an epub with metadata and (say) a TOC, then import the separate chapters as HTML files into the already-open epub. By the sound of it Sigil doesn't support that except via copy'n'paste. What I've been doing is conceptually similar, except with the whole novel in one hit. Being able to export the text as HTML, play with it, then import it back into the epub skeleton would be handy.
moz is offline   Reply With Quote