View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #10
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
If you live in US, want connectivity from your e-ink reader and don't mind the physical keyboard -- I don't think there's a better device than Kindle.
If you hate a physical keyboard, travel internationally and don't want to pay to be able to download your stuff while overseas (or have a weak mobile signal in your house) or have faith in Android and community -- get the nook.
If you already have a Sony PRS reader (especially 505, 300 or 600) I don't see why would you want to change a reader now tho. Considering you've already managed to acquire and load content for your reader for quite some time, why get another gadget?
I did tho, I did get a nook, because I have a faith (well, I'm also a nerd, so why not?).
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote