View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 12:26 PM   #14
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I don't use KOReader, sorry.

As for the builtin reader, I have tested it and sure enough you can use "reader" instead of "kindlet" and it will open a document in the builtin reader.

Works:
Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/Warbreaker_B002KYHZHA.azw3
I tried this command to open the Kindle user guide (azw3) as also a pdf.
Both opened fine.
I gave the command both from a ssh session from my PC as well as from kterm. Both times, it worked.
BUT...
It seems to have screwed up kterm in some way. Either kterm doesn't start OR it starts but the on screen keyboard is unresponsive. Needs a restart to set things right.

Any way around this?

{KT3W, G000KA, 5.8.0}

Last edited by nasser; 08-16-2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Added my kindle specs
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote