View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 12:32 PM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I don't use KOReader, sorry.

As for the builtin reader, I have tested it and sure enough you can use "reader" instead of "kindlet" and it will open a document in the builtin reader.

Works:
Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/Warbreaker_B002KYHZHA.azw3

But what I have not been able to figure out is, how to inform lipc about a filepath containing spaces. I have tried standard shell escaping, and using quotes. Both return the standard "the application could not be started" message.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote