View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #309
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
No, not even addressed. These new collections is a pain in my a$$, the non Amazon books will lose their collections if you deregister and then reregister the device. If you have more than one device you could end up with duplicates of the same collection name, but all the books will not be in each collection. If slows down your device if you leave wifi on and if you turn it off then you have to constantly deal with the connect option when adjusting collections. Your books which are not on the device show up in the collections which makes navigating for something to read more cumbersome than it used to be.

I could go on but I think you get the gist of my frustrations with this update.
Got it. I did a speed-read and misinterpreted the post. That'll teach me.

Amazon really mucked it up this time.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote