View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #26
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Hmm... So most of you pay a monthly fee to have a mobile phone service but use the
"phone" as a PDA?

I occasionally leave my man cave and carry my Mio P550 to do most of the things you
guys talked about, plus it provides me with GPS data in case I get lost. Even us modern
day hermits have broadband, but we don't really need a mobile phone.

Luck;
Ken

P.S.; As current Hermit fashion includes a number of large pockets, I also carry my
5" jetBook Lite e-reader, for those long waits at the VA.
I do have a smartphone these days. But I don't have a 3G subscription for my phone. Wifi works perfectly as well. It's a Lumia, with a 3.5" screen (I believe). I'm not sure I'd want something larger than that for a device that I use to make phone calls... (I prefer my Sonim to actually make calls, in fact).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote