View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #23
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Regarding the pocketability of a device, I consider the Fire a pocketable device as I can stuff it into the back pocket of my Levis, the front pocket of my Dockers, and the front pocket of a jacket or sweatshirt. No problem sliding it into the inside pocket of a jacket.

The S3 is smaller and fits better under all circumstances.

I would not sit with a phone in my pants pocket, but it's nice to have a place to put the device when you belly up to a concession stand or urinal.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote