View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #21
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
My work shirts don't have pockets! I wear tshirts. Casual office environment is great!

I also don't understand the comment above about 4.5" phones fitting in jean pockets. I can put my iPhone 4S in my pocket, but then I can't sit down. Belt is the only place that makes sense to me.
I think he means front pants pockets and shirt pockets and probably not tight pants either.

But yes, some people wear tight pants and put their phone in the rear pocket when standing, unless you are French and have no rear pockets, and when they sit, they keep the phone in their hand or on the table.

Girls in particular do this.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote