View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
What kind of pants are you wearing? My iPhone 4S with an Apple bumper fits fine in my pockets and doesn't impede me sitting down. I think the problem is with your pants rather than the size of your phone.
My old Dell Streak has a 5 inch screen and the outer dimensions are as big as the Galaxy Note 1, when I put it in the front pocket of my jeans I have no problem sitting down. But it is very close to the maximum size you can handle, unless you are wearing cargo pants. Of course, I have seen young women wearing ultra short hot pants who couldn't fit anything over 2.5" in those pockets....
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote