View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #84
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I'm just surprised at everybody's approval of Amazon . . .
They don't contribute to local charities, and aren't known for treating their workers well, and your main criticism is -- that they have outstanding tax accountants?

This is what makes it a bit hard for me to figure out the extent to which you are joking.

Don't let this go to your head, but I also have a hard timing knowing when Jane Austen is joking