View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:17 AM   #14614
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I've been reading the first of the 'Border' series by Vince Flynn and it's been holding my interest for the past 400 pages. Another 100 to go, but I'm already looking forward to reading the next in the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benham View Post
Never hear of the Border series, just Mitch Rapp. What is that about?

Sorry... It's the 'Boundary' series, not Border... Senior moment?

EDIT: When it comes to screwing up, I should get a medal... OK, the title is "Boundry" but the author is Eric Flint, not Vince Flynn...

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 11-15-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote