Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #199
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Thanks a lot Hugh! When you think you may have gleaned (part of) an author's muse it's always interesting to hear if you were right, or just more than usually deluded. Now that I know a bit more I can see how the silos and the nuclear bomb drills may have put a bit more of a mark on your subconscious than the game...

I missed out on the original Fallout games unfortunately; they just never entered my consciousness back in the day. I loved, and love, Fallout 3 though - one of my all-time faves. I was a big, big X-Com fan though, in which' honour (sort of) I've just started reading Into the Looking Glass by John Ringo.

Anyway, thanks a lot Hugh, both for the answer and for Wool. I absolutely loved it and I hope you go on to write a lot more woolly stuff in the future. I may just have to take a look at all your other stuff as well...

Last edited by Belfaborac; 08-17-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote