View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #33
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKaos View Post
I'm on 5.1.0, and I already removed it. There was a lot of "low memory" logs though, usually around 6-9%. There was another error message in the log, but I can't recall what it was.
Yeah... that happens. It's normally not a tragedy though. Restarting the device fixes it. I'm still not totally sure as to what exactly is causing this, but I tend to believe that it's something on the Kindle itself (rather than my stuff), because the longer you have the Kindle running, the more often this happens.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote