View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:43 AM   #32
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I've already started reading Risen by Jan Strnad and so far it's every bit as great as I hoped, but this thread had stirred my interest in The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson as well. I know I haven't read it, but I can't recall if I listened to it as an audiobook years ago or not, although I believe I did. I have seen the silent film version, and may even have a copy in in my video collection somewhere. I'll have to download a copy of Dr. Jekyll and put in in my To Be Read collection on my Kindle.

Fortunately, =X= uploaded a copy to MobileRead.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32200

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-28-2010 at 11:47 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote