View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #31
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
(Apologies for the multiple posts, but each is on a slightly different subject.)

The book itself, "Spots the Space Marine", looks to be an unusual and entertaining read. It's written as a screenplay rather than prose fiction. I was reading the reviews on Amazon of the paperback version and was intrigued.

I've just bought the ebook which is still available on Smashwords.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 02-08-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: fixed grammatical error that was bothering me.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote