View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 05:46 AM   #61
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
From the pictures of the opened Reader I don't remember a clock chip so there is no possibility of a clock in the current hardware.

The full screen view mode mentioned earlier in ConnSoft reminds me of the new Adobe "Digital Edition" software (now in beta testing.)
I think it was Bill McCoy of Adobe who told me once that the core of the PDF software used by the Reader resembles the code of Digital Edition.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote