View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #21
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I've put myself on the library wait list for the books I might consider reading, should any of them win. Including Shutter Island. Can't help wondering how much of a thriller the book wll be for someone who's seen the movie, and the interesting, unexpecting twists and turns that won't be unexpected when reading the book...
A category I'm much more interested in this month (compared to romance) and I'm really curious how the vote will go!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote