View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I need to buy two devices.

I want a 7" Kindle tablet with 3G, and I am afraid that they are not going to offer that, but instead offer a 10" Kindle with 3G. If that is the case, I will look for a 7" Nook Color 2 with 3G. If these are not at least offered by Christmas, or forecast for early 2012, I will get a Lenovo A1 (if that is ever offered for sale.).
Word on the street is that a 7" device will be offered first, and a 10" is some months away. I would be surprised if the 7" came with 3g, unless accompanied by a significant price increase. But I have no clue.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote