View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #34
Wolf3
Connoisseur
Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wolf3 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook 2, Kindle 3, iPad 2, iPod 4
Yeah, I left my Nook 2 on yesterday in the hopes that I'd get the latest firmware, since there's no "update now" button that I can find.

I didn't...but I got yet MORE sample books.

It's not like they take up much space on the device, and B&N could have them auto delete if you put your own stuff on, but they need to be in some other section. I don't even mind if they're preloaded on, and some are viewable from the main page...I just don't want them mixed in with MY books...I can't imagine anyone wouldn't be annoyed with this, and it doesn't seem like it's asking much that they just be separated out a bit if they're going to do it.

EDIT: To their credit, they did at least give me a Star Trek book this time that I might actually want to read at some point (but not right now) after my first purchase was of "Indistinguishable from Magic", so that's sort of cool (versus the romance books I got before :lol:

Last edited by Wolf3; 09-21-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Wolf3 is offline   Reply With Quote