View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:08 AM   #32
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I just upgraded and for my first charge I had the red light for a while and then both red and blue lights for a bit and then finally just the blue light. Didn't take very long to charge as it was only charged yesterday anyway.
For what it's worth after playing around a bit hiding the freebies, checking that all my books were there and that the few with font problems were fixed - maybe 30 minutes or so I have already dropped a bar and I haven't even had a chance to read anything yet.
This is my second Kobo as my first was exchanged due to the battery problems - I had to recharge 5 times in my first week
This second one was a bit better - only recharging every second or third day so I have high hopes that after the upgrade I might manage a bit longer. I'm going sailing in a few weeks and I won't have any way to charge it. I really want to get a week out it otherwise it's not going to be worth taking it with me.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote