Thread: 0.6.2 bug
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
0.6.2 bug

Under Windows 7 64 bit, while in the Preferences Screen, Keyboard Shortcuts, press backspace a couple of times after clicking in the shortcut entry space. It causes Sigil to fail.

Wasn't sure if I had typed anything in there. Even if you do type something there and backspace too many times, fail.

Am having trouble getting it to take anything at all, but that may be my headspace.

Last edited by mrmikel; 12-29-2012 at 07:37 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote