View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ended up deleting my purchased books from Kobo and now cannot download them

When I got my new Kobo glo and set it up, I decided that I wanted to clean off the books I had purchased some time ago - something like 10 Mickey Spillane titles.

The problem is that these books were purchased earlier ON MY COMPUTER THAT WAS STOLEN about 3-4 months ago.

In other words, the library on that stolen computer was the Library for my Kobo-purchased ebooks, that they existed on that computer.

Now, when I go the Kobo site to download these 10 or so titles, I find that I am unable to do so, and that they exist only on the stolen computer, which was probably wiped clean the day it was stolen.

Any suggestions on solving this so that I can access my legally purchased titles?

Thanks.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-24-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote