View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
BTW, I did a quick test with the WellrockSlab font and it seems that ADE doesn't like it, even though the embedded font displays correctly in Sigil.
And since most epub reader manufacturers have licensed ADE, chances are your readers won't support it either.
You'll most likely have to choose a similar font or don't embed a font at all.
Well, darn. I looked for similar fonts; Wellrock Slab was what we liked best out of what I found. I want a slab serif that's not fancy; there are no doubt plenty of them, but they're hard to find, because font sites have all sorts of bizarre headline and artsy fonts mixed in with the "normal" fonts.

Maybe Museo Slab would work better. For now, though, we may be content with default serifs for ADE-based ereaders.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote