View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Actually that code is and has been in place...

That right click option uses the existing menu used for the convert tool bar icon. If you click the convert tool bar button it will check the number of books selected and give you the bulk conversion screen if you have more than one .
so why does it ask me to choose from individual or bulk if I have only selected one book ?

right click on one book title in main window- scroll down the right click options list to convert books (C)... a sub menu appears & I have to make a choice...
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote