View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:22 AM   #137
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Good question, Harry. My old MacBook had a removable access cover on the back so I could remove/replace battery myself. My current MacBook Pro doesn't, as I was just chagrined to notice for the first time. The Mac models with built-in batteries can have their batteries replaced at an authorized service provider. For more info see: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3371
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote