View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 08:18 AM   #12
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Nice looking monitor.

I've considered that one too, but I'm partial to Eizo... Just as I'm partial to Asus for mainboards and graphics cards, Intel for cpu's, and nVidia for gpu's. Nowadays I build a huge, high end computer, using slightly older tech (because it got updated already, with new firmware, drivers and revisions) of manufacturers I like and then I don't touch it for 5-7 years apart for some extra memory or a new graphics card.

My old monitor (the S1931) has just entered his 8th year, counting 13,000 hours. My computer just started his 7th year. It will probably be replaced at the earliest convenience.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote