View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Could you please show us a picture of that issue. Did you get it recently?
It is most likely a warranty case and we could repair it quickly.
You already know the gray lines I'm talking about, no need for picture then, I assume. Yes. they appear (reproducibly) with the latest firmware. They (one at a time) sit anywhere in the document, middle, bottom, top.

One of countless operations which make them appear is open a PDF (one which I've never opened before, so I assume all preferences are default), choose "Zoom by two points" and choose an rectangle about 50% of the screen size in the middle of the document and the gray line goes right through the middle.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote