View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
A recommended fantasy trilogy to read

Apologies for the second request for a recommendation in the last couple of days. I am looking for a fantasy trilogy series to start soon that fits, loosely, within the criteria below:
  • Must be fast paced and exciting - I disliked Game of Thrones for this very reason. Found it slow and dull.
  • Under 600 pages each - But if it's good, length shouldn't be a problem.
So far I have The Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, The Assassins Apprentice by Robin Buss, The Riftwar Cycle (okay it has 4 but it sounds pretty good) by Raymond E. Feist and The Broken Empire by Mark Lawrence listed.

Advice on anything would be great.

Thanks and apologies again

Dave
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote