View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #117
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I grabbed Beautiful Bastard too for $3.99, it's been $8-$10 regular and even though there's quite a few mixed reviews I decided to take a chance.
http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Bast...utiful+bastard
Yeah me too. I realize it's a former Twilight Fanfic. Beautiful Disaster is also still on Sale too. Walking Disaster the POV from Travis was not what I was expecting. I skimmed mostly through it.

Devoured
is also on sale. I know it was on the NY Times Best seller lists for a long time. I do love my rockstars! Gonna read it next I think.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote