View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #349
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Typical networking rant below : D

Spoiler:
would be helpful if we knew what you settings were. I'm not psychic...

I see 192.168.2.1:1, 192.168.2.2 but without knowing exactly WHERE you put these values it's a struggle.

Have you tried to ping the devices from each other.

Have you tried nmap or some other port scanner to check the devices really are where you think they are.

What's the PC networking configured as, including the USB end if you doing it that way,

what are the settings in the kindle, Have you punched a hole in the firewall?

IIRC the port would be 5900+N, Where N is the display number. So 5900 and 5901 should utterly cover you as there is only one "for real" display...

what are the settings in the router if you are going via ssh, is it assigned the same static IP in the router each time if you do.

Need to know that you have run tests OTHER than trying to get the vncviewer script running.

Need more info to be helpful. Assuming I even could be.

BUT it says NOT FOUND... did you try running Dos2Unix on it?

are you running a windows system then? perhaps the line endings got mangled?

Last edited by twobob; 03-23-2013 at 08:52 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote