View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Problem with Kindle Touch and JBPatch

I've recently started experiencing problems with the JBPatch that I installed on my Kindle Touch. I have been able to change the font sizes, but when I tap on one of the selections, it does not effect the size of the words on the screen. Only the smallest and largest font sizes effect anything. If I try to use anything in between it does nothing. I know that there is enough of a difference between the different sizes I chose that I should see a difference, but I'm not. I tried changing the font sizes several times in the JBPatch, and I've tried restarting the kindle, but that hasn't helped. Is there anything I can do to help make it work?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote