View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I go from my Tab (10. 1) to my 6" reader regularly and it doesn't bother me at all. Perhaps it's because I have the tendency to read on my Tab in landscape orientation and size the book so it's a 2 page view... Then my 6" reader actually seems bigger!
I tended to read on my tablet in the portrait mode (more text was displayed on screen overall (the page count per chapter went up when I swapped to the landscape orientation), and the size felt about right to me.

What this experience has shown me is that I do prefer reading on a front-lit e-ink e-reader, but would probably in a perfect world read on either a 7" e-ink in portrait mode, or a 9-10" front-lit e-ink e-reader in landscape mode.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote