View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhytte View Post
"Copy to Library option" doesn't give me the other library location.
I don't see why it won't. Simply open the first library then switch to the second library, then switch back to the original library. Now copy to the second library.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhytte View Post
then there must be "copy to other library with a manual searching facility to find the other library, right?
I don't see this manual path change in "Copy to" function. It would be a nice addition.

I still think simply syncing the two using OS tools is the simplest, read through this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote