View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by camper120 View Post
Thanks for your extremely fast reply.

I read the manual and the 3 reasons for "freezing" are not valid in my case. What I mean by crashing is simply the program closes and disappears immediately, I need to launch it again if I want to use it (and it launches with no problem).

I use a utility called Soluto which generates a message whenever a prog is crashing. I attached the one "informing" me about the crash which happened again just now (see below). By the way, when I click on the "More Info" the utility states that this problem is new (for the prog) and it can't provide info or solution.

Your prog, Calibre, is awesome and I hope that you'll be able to help. If you want me to attach file for debugging let me know which ones you need to see.

Kevin

--------------------
I would disable your Crash detector (Solutro) and try. The last few versions have been well behaved for me (who can crash a ball bearing ).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote