View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #9
Cpl Punishment
Guru
Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cpl Punishment ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad 103rd Gen
I have used both quite a bit....No comparison what-so-ever...There is a reason all is compared to an Ipad..It works, no rooting, side loading, no work arounds...It works..The Fire in my opinion has tried to be something to all people and it just doesnt work..It is not a friendly reader nor is it a tablet. The K-3 still rocks as my outside reader and is a keeper....
Cpl Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote