View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #17
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Table Cells with images

After changing the border styles in your test-0, I am convinced you have found a bug in the ADE engine. Note that in the attached picture the solid lines look slightly dotted - this is due to dithering to try to make the line look blue. When I changed the colour to #000000 (test-3) it looks exactly right - the lines, not where they are.

In the pictures you can see that the first data cell border (dashed) extends beyond the table border, and the second cell borders (dotted) start within the table and extend beyond the table and beyond the first cell border.

To me, that's a bug, not a feature.

It gets really weird if you remove the "width=100%" from the image spec, by the way --- another bug, I think. I think the size of the image is controlling the size of the its cell, leaving little left for the other cell.

Basically, there is an interaction in the handling of tables and images, which is handled poorly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PB140211.JPG
Views:	1095
Size:	1,019.2 KB
ID:	78988   Click image for larger version

Name:	PB140210.JPG
Views:	1108
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	78989  
Attached Files
File Type: epub Test-0.epub (47.1 KB, 1105 views)
File Type: epub Test-3.epub (46.6 KB, 1108 views)
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote