View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #79
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
On a side note, I just received my Kobo Mini which I like much, much better than my Aura. I like the size of course, but also the menu which I find super confusing on the Aura. Weird, I know, but now I am thinking that I should have bought the Glo instead of the Aura.
Welcome to the Mini world \(^_^)/
It fits almost anywhere, that's so great

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
I would never buy a cover again without the strap, or I'd sew one myself. When reading, I pull back the front cover, pull the strap over it, and slide my hand between both back and front cover to hold it, with my thumb free in order to tip the display for turning the pages.

I have tried many different kind of covers and this is the most comfy position for me to read.
I've never thought of that. Now I have to try
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote