View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The solution to the xkcd puzzle is very similar to the solution for this puzzle. Really, they're the same puzzle, just stated differently, and with different numbers.
thank god for that !

Quote:
There is a solution to the xkcd puzzle on the xkcd site, it's just the solution page isn't linked to from the puzzle page. You really have to want to find the solution to find it — via an appropriate google search. I urge you to resist doing so.
GAAAAAAAAA !!! now i have to resist clicking the spoiler button AND resist doing a google search ???? you're trying to kill me, aren't you ?

Quote:
If people want to collaborate on a solution, I'm happy for such messages to be posted here, although I think it might be best to post them

Thoughts towards a solution:
Spoiler:
like this

so that those who want to battle on solo can do so.
yep, seems reasonable to me. so, omk, have you got any thoughts ? i'll tell you right now i haven't got a single one yet. not worth / appropriate for posting, anyway.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote