View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #67
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I heard back already and they will issue me a refund. I do like good customer service
I had the same thing happen yesterday, and immediately sent them an email, however, I have not heard back from them. I'm very annoyed right now. Looks like I will need to send them another email this morning.

I still want the books, but I want the discount also, and it doesn't seem like there is any way to get it.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote