View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #710
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hi when I looked at your name yesterday it said "Kindle" I thought? Perhaps not.
So, I took a best guess as you were fiddling around with "futuristic" TC's (as far as a 3 is concerned) at a touch.

FWIW I go for -02 as thumb in the air for release, I just build as-is for my own stuff, I would rather have the extra info for when things go wrong. Niluje did discuss with others at great length the pro's and cons of optimisations on several other threads which is how I came about my numbers. Relied on the shoulders of others. Happens a lot on here

I got the:
Quote:
@twobob: You don't need to kill ssp & fortify on the Touch .
wrong. oops. I'll go fix that now. You do wan't that on a 3 though.

I have a 3 also, perhaps when I get done fiddling with the Touch I'll go back and look at building some random TC's via buildroot (although the CS 2007.q3 has served me well given it's age) but it's not a priority until the current "can-build" list is exhausted.

In the future perhaps I should read back the 48 pages to check my facts. Although as I have now noticed you have "Kindle 3" as the device there is no need.

IIRC I did actually download this entire thing and run it through a build (without comment) the first time people started complaining about building it. Perhaps given a little free time there will be an opportunity to mirror your efforts this side and see what falls to pieces.

Sounds like fun, can't be today though.
Other fun on the cards.
I assume there is a good reason you have chosen such an interesting flavour of TC and given a bit of time I will be interested to hear the reasons.

Good fortune.

Last edited by twobob; 09-28-2012 at 07:22 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote