View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
for those who want particular features in Megareader, I really would STRONGLY suggest that you register at uservoice and add your votes or ideas. Do check to see if your idea is already listed, you are simply wasting a vote if you submit it as a new one. Patrick will be looking at those with lots of votes.

Just do it.

Annotations? Not high on my priority list, but if you want to have it, go and vote for it.
Formatting? I'd like that too. I have voted. If you want it and havent bothered getting involved, change that now.

Patrick is listening *and* acting on suggestions. 2 updates in the last month and more to come? Do not dismiss this app.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote