View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #13
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonieb View Post
Well it's all pretty easy I for one will NEVER EVER AGAIN buy myself an Bookeen OR Irex product due to this total ignorance on their part

In the end they will lose lots of sales because of this and will learn the hard way
Yeah yeah we all know your opinion about IRex.

The products from IRex are of high quality only the software sometimes has some minor bugs.

But after I used a Sony Reader 500 for some time I know how good Irexs' firmwares actually are.

Get real ...
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote