View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #61
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
You could also so: I don't understand those people that resell stuff... I'll keep on using it till it breaks. I won't buy it unless I want it, why would I want to get rid of it simply because something new is available?
Because sometimes, as with the Kindle Paperwhite, there is an addition that I deem to be worthwile to have. If my current device is still fine and not too old, I just sell it for as much as possible.

As long as there is nothing I'd want or need, I don't upgrade. My computer is 4,5 years old, for example. And I'm a software engineer. Go figure. (Granted, my computer from 2008 was almost at the top of the line back then, and can still get along with current day midrange systems, especially after upgrading the SSD and the graphics card. Rest is still as it was in 2008.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote