View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
It's about dang time! I've been price-reporting these itunes freebies (and the Sharon Ihle one posted in the forum today) for over a week now! There's a Patricia Rice (itunes store link) title, too.
I reported them too.

I just have to mention it because it really irks me. Sharon Ihle is renaming her books. So be careful to read the description before buying. I first thought they were new stories but now I realize they are the same books just with a better cover and a new name to put them in a series. I can't support an author who does this. I bought all her books and some of them have formatting issues but does she update the new version with the same ASIN? Nope! I will not rebuy these again. It's not right and I shouldn't have too. This is one author I will stay away from or get from Lendle.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote